Keeping on top of all the social media that’s needed to keep you and your books in the readers’ eyes, is a daunting task. There are so many little things to be aware of. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, tumblr, YouTube, Your blog, your website – to name but some of them. Especially when all you want to do is get your word count up so you can meet that deadline you have to submit your latest work in progress to your publisher, or if you self publish, into CreateSpace or Smashwords. Hopefully that’s where we can help. Offering a range of social networking services to suit any pocket is what we do.
Social Media Advice Online Coaching session ($65)
- We’ll check out your existing Author social media links before the call
- We’ll assess what an author already has in place, do some research on what the book/genre is about beforehand and review the author’s current social media platform
- During the call, feedback would be provided and discussed with the author and advice given as to what could perhaps be done to enhance their profile
- We’ll provide you with a written report detailing steps we think you can take to enhance your visibility and brand
Social Media Advice Report only ($55)
If a coaching session has been held, this report will be created free of charge based on those discussions
- Analyse the author’s social media platform, including website, blog, Facebook, Twitter and anything else you might have.
- Provide a detailed report with specific improvement recommendations to optimize and enhance content, aesthetics, visibility, and reader participation. Suggest new platforms such as Street teams and potential ‘hooks’ or USP’s to draw on in promotion.
Create Facebook pages, blog sites, Twitter accounts
These are done on a charge by charge basis, and would include recommendations for creating content and getting followers. It depends how fancy the author wants it to look and hope to achieve.
|Create a Facebook Author page including images and banner design||$15.00|
|Create a Facebook Group e.g. Street Team including images and banner design||$15.00|
|Create a Twitter account and limited follower stream including banner design||$10.00|
|Create a Pinterest Board complete with your images (up to 12)||$10.00|
|Create book teasers in comic/graphic art format (see mine here for an example)||$10-$65|
|SOUL OF DISCRETION|
|Create an author website. It would be simple to use and maintain, and relevant to your genre and writing. Price to be determined after discussion of requirements||POA|
|Prepare a Thunderclap or Headtalker crowd speaking campaign||$5.00|
|I’ll also share everything I create for you on my own social media channels which are fairly well populated.||N/A|
Creating a book trailer $25 – $30 depending on requirements and length
The trailer will generally be approximately 1.5- 2.5 max minutes long and be specific to your book. Images used will be either the author’s own, purchased ones so as not to contravene copyright. Music will be sourced the same way. Trailer can be uploaded to the author’s YouTube, Vimeo, Animoto or other video channels. It can be promoted via any of your own social media outlets.
Virtual PA Services $20.00 per hour
I perform Virtual PA Services – writing, editing, appointment management, whatever you need. The only thing I can’t do is bring you your cup of tea 🙂 A monthly retainer can be negotiated which will offer a discounted option.
I am a member of the Society of Virtual Assistants
Script writing and script doctoring / converting existing script to a published novel
If you need a second pair of eyes to review your script, or want to have your screenplay converted to a novel, get in touch. We can discuss what happens next and agree some pricing options.
If you want to find out more about any of the services I offer, please email me . If you don’t see anything you like, or have something else in mind then contact me at email@example.com and let me know what you fancy.